SPAIN STARTUP, IE, and FUNDACIÓN TELEFÓNICA, hereinafter the Organization, as the owners of the website www.enlighted.education, inform users of the website that they are responsible for the processing carried out on it, except when the user is informed otherwise with regard to a specific instance of processing.
The Organization complies with current legislation on personal data protection, users’ privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal data and consequently adopts the technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided to it, taking into account the latest technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
Users of the website are hereby notified that their personal data may only be collected for processing to the extent appropriate, relevant, and not excessive with regard to the specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes for which and context in which it was collected.
The user will be informed of the following in a clear and unequivocal manner when personal information is collected via the website:
- the carrying out of personal data processing,
- the identity and contact details of the Processing Officer in charge of processing the personal data collected,
- the contact details of the Data Protection Officer, in case they have it,
- the purposes of the intended processing of the personal data and the legal basis for the processing,
- whether there is any intention to transfer personal data to a third party or country,
- the intended period of retention and its basis,
- the existence of the right to contact the Processing Manager requesting access to the user’s personal data and its rectification or deletion, limitation of its processing, the exercise of his or her right to the portability of the data, or to object to the processing. Also, how to exercise those rights.
- when the processing is based on the consent of the user, the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of any processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If the processing is not based on consent, he or she will be informed of his or her right to object to processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a regulatory authority, and
- the existence of automated decisions, when there are any, including profiling and the exercise of rights associated with that processing.
In particular, when data is collected from children, processing shall only be considered lawful if consent was given or authorised by the person having parental authority or guardianship over them.
The user alone will be responsible for the inclusion in the forms of false, inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information.