1.“enlightED” is an event on education, innovation and technology promoted by Spain Startup, IE University and Fundación Telefónica, hereinafter the Organization.
2. The Organization in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding information society services and electronic commerce, states that the co-organisers company names are:
Spain Startup and Investor Services S.L. (hereinafter referred to as ” South Summit”, Spain Startup” or “both”) is a company incorporated under the laws of Spain with company identification number B-86685294 and registered office in Madrid (Spain) at Monte Esquinza 28, 4ºD (28010).
IE University: IE Universidad and Instituto de Empresa, S.L. (jointly “IE”) are companies incorporated under the laws of Spain, Instituto de Empresa, S.L. with Tax Code (NIF) B-82334319 and registered office in C/ María de Molina 13, Madrid, Spain 28006; and IE Universidad with Tax Code (NIF) G-40155384 and registered office in C/ Cardenal Zúñiga, s/n – Segovia, Spain, 40003.
And, Fundación Telefónica: its tax identification number is G82086810; it is registered in the Register of Cultural Foundations of State Competence, of the Protectorate of Foundations of the Ministry of Education and Culture, under number 498; its registered office is at calle Gran Vía nº 28, 28013 Madrid.
3. If you would like to contact us, please use the following contact address: Info@enlightEd.education
4. The Organization, informs that the purpose of this website is to provide the general public with information regarding the activities of enlightED organised around digital education.
5. The Organization, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided. If you make your registration for enlightED or subscribe to newsletters, you will be informed clearly and unequivocally of the following points:
- the existence of processing of personal data, the identity and contact details of the entity responsible for processing the personal data obtained,
- the contact details of the Data Protection Officer in case they have it,
- the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis for the processing,
- if there is an intention to transfer personal data to a third party or country,
- the intended period of retention and its basis,
- the existence of the right to contact de Processing Manager requesting access to the user´s, personal data and its rectification or deletion, limitation of their processing, the right to the portability of the data, or to object to the processing and how to exercise the aforementioned rights,
- when processing is based on the data subject’s consent, the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. If treatment is not based on consent, your right to exercise opposition to treatment, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the existence of automated decisions, if any, including profiling and the exercise of rights associated with such processing.
6. The Organization of this event is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation in any way whatsoever.
7. The content of the website may be partially reproduced subject to the following conditions:
- The reproduction is compatible with the purposes of the website,
- never can be used for commercial purposes,
- none of the documents or related graphics on the website can be modified in any way,
- graphics available on the website are not used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it, and
- the reproduction must be notified in advance to the contact address of enlightED and approved by the Organization.
8. The Organization reserves the right to make modifications and updates of the information contained on its website as well as changes in the configuration and presentation at any time and without prior notice.
9.The Organization does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the website, its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them if necessary.
10. Accessing to this website and the use of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The user will be responsible for all actions that he or she may perform under his or her user identifier. The Organization shall not be liable for any consequences, harm, losses or injury that may result from such access or use of the information.
11. The Organization assumes no liability whatsoever for the connection or content of third party links referred to on the website.
12. Unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual Property rights of the Organization, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
13. The Organization is not liable for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored on it, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
14. A cookie is a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is a small text file that is sent to your computer to keep track of your preferences and remember them when you return.
© “EnlightED”. All rights reserved.
Download Legal Notice