1. “EnlightED” is an event on education, innovation and technology promoted by Spain Startup, IE University, Fundación Telefónica and Fundación Santillana, hereinafter the Organization.
2. The Organization in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding information society services and electronic commerce, states the following, the co-organisers company names are:
Spain Startup: Spain Startup and Investor Services S.L. (hereinafter referred to as ” South Summit”, Spain Startup” or “both”) is a company incorporated under the laws of Spain with company identification number B-86685294 and registered office in Madrid (Spain) at Monte Esquinza 28, 4ºD (28010).
IE University: IE Universidad and Instituto de Empresa, S.L. (jointly “IE”) are companies incorporated under the laws of Spain, Instituto de Empresa, S.L. with Tax Code (NIF) B-82334319 and registered office in C/ María de Molina 13, Madrid, Spain 28006; and IE Universidad with Tax Code (NIF) G-40155384 and registered office in C/ Cardenal Zúñiga, s/n – Segovia, Spain, 40003.
Fundación Telefónica: its tax identification number is G82086810; it is registered in the Register of Cultural Foundations of State Competence, of the Protectorate of Foundations of the Ministry of Education and Culture, under number 498; its registered office is at calle Gran Vía nº 28, 28013 Madrid.
Fundación Santillana: with address at calle Méndez Núñez, 17. 28014 Madrid, with CIF number: G28662518, it is registered in the Register of Foundations of Madrid, recognized, classified and registered as a private foundation in BOE no. 196 of 15th August 1980.
3. If you would like to contact us, please use the following contact address: Info@enlightEd.education
4. The Organization, informs that the purpose of this website is to provide the general public with information regarding the activities of enlightED organised around digital education.
5. The Organization, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided. If you make your registration for enlightED or subscribe to newsletters, you will be informed clearly and unequivocally of the following points:
6. The Organization of this event is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation in any way whatsoever.
7. The content of the website may be partially reproduced subject to the following conditions:
8. The Organization reserves the right to make modifications and updates of the information contained on its website as well as changes in the configuration and presentation at any time and without prior notice.
9. The Organization does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the website, its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them if necessary.
10. Accessing to this website and the use of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The user will be responsible for all actions that he or she may perform under his or her user identifier. The Organization shall not be liable for any consequences, harm, losses or injury that may result from such access or use of the information.
11, The Organization assumes no liability whatsoever for the connection or content of third party links referred to on the website.
12. Unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual Property rights of the Organization, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
13. The Organization is not liable for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored on it, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
14. A cookie is a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is a small text file that is sent to your computer to keep track of your preferences and remember them when you return.
© “EnlightED”. All rights reserved.
In collaboration with: